What I'm Working On
- Staying safe and healthy!
- Staying up late - trying not to worry too much and not succeeding!
- Writing new songs - just about every day I'm capturing new song ideas. I record quick demos and archive these. Some of them I'll come back to and produce; most will stay in the archives!
- Practicing trumpet, piano, and doing some singing.
- Doing some socially-distant performing - my backyard, others' backyards. I even did a solo show on a farm with my loop pedal!
- Procrastinating on my CD! Before Covid-19 I was so excited to finish it...now it's lingering. Or maybe I'm lingering. That's gonna have to do.
- Working on finishing things I start - see previous point!
I'm doing other stuff too. Some things (which I think are creative) involve software and learning more about the fundamentals of synthesizers and audio processing. But to enumerate everything I'm thinking, dreaming, or planning is a bit too exhausting for me at this time.
I'm a bit torn actually - the idea of sharing what I'm listening to, what I'm reading or watching. Maybe I should? Suffice to say I AM reading, watching, listening, and learning lots! Again, maybe I can do better in this department - time will tell.
I will say this: I'm hopeful for the future and deeply worried about the present. I support the protests. Black Lives Matter. I support science and reason. I will continue to speak out for vote by mail nationally. I love a good joke.
I love many, many things and people.
I'm wishing the best for you during these tough times. Contact me if anything I've said or written is of interest to you.